Your food donations can provide reliable meals to families in Austin.
Well-being begins with having our physical needs met, and Caritas of Austin’s Pantry makes sure clients have access to healthy groceries as they transition out of homelessness toward stability.
The majority of our Pantry items come from donations made by individuals and groups in our community. You can collect food items with friends, family, co-workers, and other groups. Big or small, all donations help to put food on the table for fellow Austinites!
Once you register your food drive using the form below, you will receive a food drive toolkit to help with planning.
- Dry Beans
- Dry Rice
- Cans of Beans (Refried, Ranch Style, Pork & Beans, Baked Beans)
- Cans of Chili, No Beans
- Cans of Chili with Beans
- Cans of Vegetables (Spinach, Peas, Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Diced Potatoes)
- Diced Tomatoes
- Cans of Fruit (Pineapple, Peaches, Mixed Fruit, Applesauce, Pears)
- Cans of Meat (Chicken, Spam, Vienna Sausage, Tuna, Sardines)
- Cans of Ravioli, Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Hamburger Helper
- Mac 'n Cheese (Boxes)
- Toilet Paper
- Body Wash*
Donation Drop Off Information
Items can be dropped off at 611 Neches Street during the following times. Please pull your car around to the garage on the north side of our building and ring the bell for assistance.
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am