- This event has passed.
Week of Action to End Homelessness
Join us as we build awareness and community engagement during the first ever Week of Action to Support Ending Homelessness in Austin. From August 27 and September 2, 2020, the City of Austin and our community partners are putting out the call for everyone to take safe, personally meaningful actions that address homelessness. From learning more about homelessness, to creating something helpful, to thanking those doing the frontline work, each day will provide a new, meaningful experience in service of making our community one where everyone has a place to call home.
- Thursday, 8/27 – Prepare for the Week of Action
- Friday, 8/28 – Learn about homelessness in our community
- Saturday, 8/29 – Create something to help end homelessness
- Sunday, 8/30 – Share what you have created
- Monday, 8/31 – Call on our community to take action
- Tuesday, 9/1 – Give what you can to keep momentum going
- Wednesday, 9/2 – Thank the helpers all around us
Learn more and commit to taking action at www.austintexas.gov/homelessness-get-involved.